Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Unit declared result and answer key of the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor conducted on 28 June 2015. The candidates appeared in the examination may see their result on the website cbsenet.nic.in.
Please click on the link given to view the result and answer key.
Information from Official Notification:
- The candidates having any grievances with regard to answer key(s) even after declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma uploaded on the website to the Executive Director, CBSE, H-149, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) supporting their stand with proof from standard books/literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- drawn in favour of Secretary CBSE (payble at Delhi/Noida) within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claims received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid requests in all respects will be placed before the expert committee for re examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is /are found to be incorrect, CBSE/UGC will process the result in the light of changed key(s )and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for Assistant Professor without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification
Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected.
- No grievances pertaining to answer key(s) of NET for examinations conducted prior to NET June, 2015 will be entertained.
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
- CBSE takes utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any, error is detected at a later stage CBSE may rectify the result accordingly.
- The e-certificates of qualifying candidates shall be available shortly for downloading.
- The CBSE/UGC shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the CBSE/UGC in all matters of dispute shall be final.