The Chandrapur District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd invited applications for recruitment to the post of IT Expert Hardware, IT Expert Software, Banking Officer Grade-1 (MM-II), Banking Officer Grade-2 (JM), SA Clerk, Peon and Driver. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 23 September 2014.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 9 September 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 23 September 2014
Name of the Post:
- IT Expert Hardware: 1 post
- IT Expert Software: 1 post
- Banking Officer Grade-1 (MM-II): 8 posts
- Banking Officer Grade-2 (JM): 6 posts
- SA Clerk: 24 posts
- Peon: 4 posts
- Driver: 1 post
Total Number of Post: 45 Posts
- IT Expert Hardware: B.E. /IT, B.E. (I.T Information Technology/C.T. Computer Technology) Hardware & Networking.
- IT Expert Software: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Engineering.
- Banking Officer Grade-1 (MM-II): B.Com & MBA in Finance or Banking.
- Banking Officer Grade-2 (JM): B.Com.
- SA Clerk: Graduate Degree with MSCIT.
- Peon: 10th class passed.
- Driver: 10th class passed with 3 years experience of LMV/HMV driving.
Open category Candidates have to pay Rs.650/- + Rs.25/- (Bank Charges) & Reserved category Candidates have to pay Rs.325/- + Rs.25/- (Bank Charges) through State Bank of India.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply on-line through the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/cdccb.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.