Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Notified Recruitment for 168 Officers & Office Assistant Posts
Chattisgarh Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of 168 Officers, Office Assistant vacancies.
Chattisgarh Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of 168 Officers, Office Assistant vacancies. Applicant who have appeared the CWE (Common written examination) for RRBs by IBPS in September 2012 and they valid score card may apply through online by official website before 25 April 2013. Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has been established on 30 June 2006 with the amalgamation of erstwhile Bilaspur-Raipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Bastar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Raigarh Kshetriya Gramin Bank in terms of provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. This Bank is sponsored by State Bank of India. The shareholders of the Bank are Govt. of India (50%), State Bank of India (35%) and Govt. of Chhattisgarh (15%). The Bank is operating in 19 districts of Chhattisgarh State with its Head Office at Raipur (Capital of Chhattisgarh State).
Opening date for Online Application Forms: 10 April 2013
Closing date for Online Application Forms: 25 April 2013
Detail of Vacancies
1. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 08 Posts
2. Officer Scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
3. Officer Junior Management Scale I: 25 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 134 Posts
Number of Post: 168
• Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): between 21 – 32 years
• Officer Scale II (Law Officer): between 21 – 32 years
• Officer Junior Management Scale I: between 18-28 years
• Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): between 18-28 years
• Candidates should possess any Degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ Institution.
• Candidates should possess Degree in Law or equivalent for Law Officer Post.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/-
• And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through the Challan form available at the bank website www.cgbank.in payable at the branches of the Chhattisgarh bank in current account No 77006188291 for Officers and at 77006188417 for Office Assistant Post or can pay at State Bank of India in current account number 3270885703 for Officers post, 32704885974 for Office Assistant posts.
• Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 19400- 700/1- 20100-800/10-28100
• Officer Scale II (Law Officer): 19400- 700/1- 20100-800/10-28100
• Officer Junior Management Scale I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
• Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300- 700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Applicants will be selected on basis of performance in RRBs, Common written examination conducted IBPS in Sept. 2012, personnel interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.cgbank.in from 10 April 2013 to 25 April 2013.