Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Job Notification: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited applications for the Senior Project Officer posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 17 March 2020. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites applications for Walk-in interview for filling up of the post of Senior Project Officers on contract basis in the following disciplines for CSL AN Ship Repair Unit (CANSRU), Port Blair.
- Walk-in-interview: 17 March 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Senior Project Officer Vacancy Details
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 01 Post
- Civil: 01 Post
- Safety: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–12 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Project Officer Job
- Mechanical: Degree in Mechanical Engg. from a recognized University.
- Electrical: Degree in Electrical Engg. from a recognized University.
- Instrumentation: Degree in Instrumentation Engg. from a recognized University.
- Civil: Degree in Civil Engg. from a recognized University.
- Safety: a) Degree in Safety Engg. from a recognized university OR
b) Degree in any branch of Engg. from a recognized university OR
c) Degree in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized university OR
d) Diploma in any branch of Engineering recognized by State Board of Technical Education AND
e) Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety recognized by the State Government.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 17 March 2020. Persons are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the application forms. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.