CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad (CSIR-IICT) invited applications for the post of Scientist &Principal Scientist. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2017.
- Date of commencement of online applications: 15 May 2017
- Last date of receipt of online applications: 15 June 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 30 June 2017
CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Scientist – 19 Posts
- Principal Scientist – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist &Principal Scientist Posts
- Scientist, Principal Scientist – The candidate should have Ph.D degree in relevant field. (for qualification details, kindly go through the official site)
- Scientist – 32 years
- Principal Scientist – 45 years
Application Fee for Scientist &Principal Scientist Posts
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- in favour of "Director, CSIR-IICT" through online payment system.
How to apply for CSIR-IICT Hyderabad, Scientist &Principal Scientist Posts
Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only. Candidates are required to send hard copy of online application and data sheet generated duly signed along with copies of mark sheets, certificates, reprints of publications and other testimonials, etc. to the Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Raod, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana on or before 30 June 2017. The name of post should be mention on Envelope.
Scroll down for more jobs