DHFWS Gynaecologist and Other Jobs
District Health & Family Welfare Society, Hisar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Gynaecologist and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25th of every month.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th of every month
DHFWS, Hisar Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 2 Posts
- Gynaecologist – 4 Posts
- Paediatrician – 2 Posts
- Anesthetist – 1 Post
- Surgeon – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Gynaecologist and Other Posts
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. from a recognized institute, registered with Haryana Medical Council.
- Gynaecologist – MD/MS/DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology /DGO, Recognized by Medical Council of India; Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Paediatrician, Anesthetist – MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India; PG Degree/Diploma in concerned subject.
- Surgeon – MS (Surgery)/ MS Gen Surgery; Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for DHFWS, Hisar Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25th of every month in the O/o DHFWS O/o Civil Surgeon Hisar till the posts are filled.