O/o The District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda Jobs Notification: District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda invited applications for 45 Peon, Process Server & Clerk posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 21 December 2016.
Advertisement No.: Endst. No. 3728/ Dated: 30.11.2016
Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 December 2016
District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda Vacancy Details
- Clerk (on adhoc basis) – 11 posts
- Process Server – 13 posts
- Peon/Class IV Employee – 21 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Peon, Process Server & Clerk Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Clerk (on adhoc basis) – Degree of BA/BSc or equivalent from recognized university with Pubjabi as subject in Matric and having proficiency in computer application.
- Process Server – Should be matriculate with knowledge of Punjabi language.
- Peon/Class IV Employee – Should have knowledge of Punjabi language upto Middle standard.
How to Apply for District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda Peon, Process Server & Clerk Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://ecourts.gov.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District and Sessions Judge, Bhatinda (Punjab). The last date of receipt of application is 21 December 2016.