District Health Society, Diu Recruitment 2019: District Health Society, Diu has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Gynaecology, Driver and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 January 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 January 2019
District Health Society, Diu Vacancy Details
- Gynaecology – 1 Post
- Pediatrician – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 1 Post
- STLS – 1 Post
- ANM – 1 Post
- Driver- 1 Post
- Panchkula Specialist – 1 Post
- Panchkarma Technician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Gynaecology, Driver and Other Posts
- Gynaecology, Pediatrician – MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – HSC; Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques from a govt. recognized Institute.
- STLS – Diploma in Medical Lab Technician and 5 years experience in related field.
- ANM – ANM/MPW (F) Course, should be registered with Nursing Council.
- Driver- 10th pass with driving license and 2 years experience.
- Panchkula Specialist – Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from any recognized University.
- Panchkarma Technician – HSC from a recognized Board with full time Diploma/Certificate Course in Panchkarma Technician from a recognized Board.
How to apply for District Health Society, Diu Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 January 2019 in the office of the collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT) along with documents.