NESCO, WESCO & SOUTHCO, Electricity Distribution Companies, Odisha invited applications for recruitment to the post of Electrical Safety Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 16 August 2014.
NESCO , WESCO & SOUTHCO was incorporated on 19 November 1997 under the Companies Act, 1956. It has taken over the Business of “Distribution and Retail Supply of Electricity” in the North Eastern Zone, Western & Southern Zone of the Orissa of GRIDCO.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 16 August 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 19 August 2014
- Name of the Post: Electrical Safety Officer
- Total no. of Posts: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
- Degree or Diploma or PG Diploma or Certificate Course in Electrical Safety from any Recognized Institute.
- · Computer proficiency.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be crossed than 50 years as on 1 July 2014.
Candidates need to pay Demand draft of Rs.250/- from any Nationalized Bank as non refundable application processing fee in favor of North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Ltd Payable at Bhubaneswar.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test and/or interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE from http://www.odishadiscoms.com
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with Demand draft and all the relevant attested documents (certificates and mark sheets from10th class onwards, Experience proof and a recent passport size photograph) to “DGM (HRD), Regd. Office NESCO, WESCO & SOUTHCO, Plot No- N-1/22, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015, Odisha on or before 19 August 2014.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of ____________ and the ID no. “.