Ministry of Labour and Employment, Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Peon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 14 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 15 November 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 14 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of the post: Peon
- No. of Vacancies: 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Candidate should be 8th class passed.
Candidate age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 31 December 2014.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal, 4th Floor, Core 2, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092 within 14 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.