ERNET India Notified Recruitment for the Post of Registrar and Chief Personnel Officer 2014
ERNET India invites applications from suitable personnel for filling up the following vacant post of Registrar & Chief Personnel Officer by Direct recruitment/ transfer (absorption) failing which by deputation.
ERNET India invites applications from suitable personnel for filling up the following vacant post of Registrar & Chief Personnel Officer by Direct recruitment/ transfer (absorption) failing which by deputation. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 April 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 April 2014
Name of Post: Registrar & Chief Personnel Officer
No. of Posts: 01 (UR).
• For Direct Recruitment :
(i) MBA (HRD) with 10 years experience thereafter in a responsible position of Personnel/ Administration.
(ii) Post Graduate in any discipline with 15 years experience thereafter in a responsible position in the field of Personnel/ Administration.
(iii) Graduate in any discipline with post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management from recognized University with 20 years experience in a responsible position in the field of Personnel Management / Administration.
• For Transfer (absorption )/ Deputation :
(i) Person working on analogous post in Governments/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies on regular basis.
(ii) Person working in the Pay Scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) with Grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- ( Pre-revised Rs. 12,000 - 16,500) and having 5 years regular service in the grade and equivalent field.
• Age Limit for the posts is below 50 years (Relaxation as per GoI Rules) as on closing date of application for direct recruitment.
• Age Limit should be below 56 Years as on closing date of application for deputation.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band is PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
• Candidates applying for the post on direct recruitment basis must enclose Pay Order/ Demand Draft (Payable at New Delhi) of Rs.500/- in favor of ERNET India, New Delhi alongwith the application. However, SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee.
• For appointment on deputation basis (Foreign Service), the deputation would be governed by the terms and conditions contained in Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay II) dated 05.01.1994, as amended from time to time.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format. The applications must be supported by copies of certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph, demand draft. Applications alongwith copies of required documents must reach to the Registrar & CPO, ERNET India, 10th Floor, Jeevan Parkash Building, 25, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 by 10.4.2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel alongwith attested copies of ACR Dossiers for the last five years and Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance certificate.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.