Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 15 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - E1/FRN-9/2017
Last Date of Application - 15 November 2017
Vikrama Simhapuri University Vacancy Details
- Professor - 16 Posts
- Associate Professor - 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor - Ph.D. qualification in the concerned discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor - Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines. A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks. A minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching / research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor - Master’s Degree in English with Ph.D. in English Language Teaching / Translation Studies / Media Studies. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Vikrama Simhapuri University Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to "Registrar Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore-524 320, Andhra Pradesh" on or before 15 November 2017.
Application Fees for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Post
Rs.2000/- (US $ 50/- in the case of candidates applying from abroad) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore-524 320-A.P, payable at Andhra Bank, V.R. College Campus, Nellore (IFSC Code:ANDB0001068)