G. B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED), Sikkim invited applications for recruitment to the following below mentioned various posts. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 06 July 2015.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 06 July 2015 (Monday) at 10:30 AM
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 05
1. Field Coordinator: 01
2. Field Researcher (Biodiversity Assessment): 02
3. Field Researcher (Socio- economic Assessment): 01
4. Secretarial Assistant/Data Entry Operator: 01
- For Post 1: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the appropriate field with the relevant experience.
- For Post 2 & 3: Possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate field with the relevant experience.
- For Post 4: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in any field with the relevant experience.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 45 years.
- For Post 2 to 4: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 1: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 & 3: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 9,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 06 July 2015 (Monday) at 10:30 AM in the campus of GBPIHED, Pangthang along with original Certificates/ documents (for verification). Candidates must send their applications with complete Bio- data in advance to the Scientist In-Charge, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Sikkim Unit, Pangthang, Post Box 24, Gangtok, East Sikkim - 737 101 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph.