Govt of WB Recruitment 2020: Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Purba Medinipur has invited applications for the recruitment of Volunteer Teacher and Volunteer Clerk-cum-Record Keeper Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Purba Medinipur Recruitment 2020 on official website from 03 February to 14 February 2020.
- Starting Date of Application - 03 February 2020
- Last Date of Application - 14 February 2020 upto 05:00 PM
Govt of WB, Purba Medinipur Vacancy Details
- Volunteer Teacher - 10 Posts
- Volunteer Clerk-cum-Record Keeper - 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher and Clerk Posts
- Volunteer Teacher – Any Graduate from recognized university with 50% Marks
- Volunteer Clerk-cum-Record Keeper - Any Graduate from recognized university with 45% Marks and 1 year Diploma/Degree Course in Computer Application
21 to 40 Years
Selection Process for Govt of WB, Purba Medinipur Teacher and Clerk Jobs 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of total marks obtained in Written Test, Computer Text and Personal Interview
How to Apply for Govt of WB, Purba Medinipur Teacher and Clerk Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Purba Medinipur Website http://purbamedinipur.gov.in/Recruitment-NEW.htm from 03 February to 14 February 2020.