grse apprentice 2017
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade/Graduate/Technician Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 December 2017.
CIN NO. : U35111WB1934GOI007891
- Last Date of Application: 27 December 2017
GRSEL Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 150 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 36 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 38 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade/Graduate/Technician Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)- Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade.
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central/State Board.
- Graduate Apprentice – Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields.
- Technician Apprentice - Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/by University in the respective subject fields.
Age Limit for Trade/Graduate/Technician Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 14 to 25 Years
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 14 to 20 Years
- Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice- 14 to 26 Years
(age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
How to Apply for GRSEL Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 27 December 2017. For more details, Check the below link.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates