The High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong invites applications from Indian Citizens for 5 (five) posts (Two reserved for Khasi/ Jaintia Scheduled Tribe, Two reserved for Garo Scheduled Tribe and One for General and Scheduled Caste nil (less .5) of Junior Administrative Assistants (JAA) in the High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong.
• Last Date for Submission of Application : 03 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistants (JAA)
• No. of Posts : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility
Candidate must be having Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age as on 1.03.2014.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Pay Scale: Rs. 13100 – 330 – 15410 – EB – 420 – 199190 – 580 - 25570/-
Fee and Mode of Payment
• The candidates shall pay an Application Fees of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe).
• The following mode of payment by Treasury Challan of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) Deposited under the Head of Accounts 0070 – other administrative service – 800 – other receipts 01 Admn. of Justice.
• Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates should apply and the application form can be downloaded from the official Website of the High Court of Meghalaya www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in alongwith attested copies of relavant testimonials/ certificates, 2 (two) recent pass port size photographs and Treasury Challan of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) should reach the office of the Registrar General, Office of the High Court of Meghalaya, MG Road, Shillong – 793 001on or before Monday 03 March 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test may followed by the Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
• The Examination shall be held on Sunday, 27 April 2014.
• Examination shall be held in the form of objective type questions on the subject General Knowledge, General English, Knowledge of Computer and Elementary Mathematics.
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts