Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for various managerial positions. One can apply till 31st October 2014.
Important Date for recruitment at Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.:
Last date to send in applications: 31st October 2014
Vacancy Details at Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.:
- MANAGER (Recovery) – E4 / Senior Shift Superintendent (Sr.SS) (Recovery) – E3 - 1 (Post)
- MANAGER (PAPER) – E4 / Senior Shift Superintendent (Sr.SS) (PAPER) - E3 - 1 (Post)
Eligibility Criteria for recruitment at Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.:
First class full time BTech/BE in Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
BSc. with First Class full time Post Graduate Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology awarded by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee/ University of Roorkee.
The candidate should have minimum 12 years for E4 and 8 years for E3 grade of post qualification experience as on 01/08/2014.
Age Limit for recruitment at Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.:
35 to 42 years as on 1st August 2014 (For exceptionally deserving candidates, age and experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the management).
Grade and Pay Scale:
The posts carry the pay scale of Rs. 29,100 - 3% - 54,500 (for Manager – E4 grade), Rs. 24,900-3% -50,500 (for Sr. S.S and Sr. P.E – E3 grade) with Industrial DA and Rs. 16,400-40,500/- (for Asstt. Engineer –E-1 grade) with Industrial DA.
How to Apply for recruitment at Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.:
1. Those from Govt/Semi-Govt / Public Sector organizations should apply through proper channel orsubmit ”No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and experience etc. may send their application in the prescribed format to the In-Charge, HR&ES at the address given above along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” enclosing a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (not required for SC/ST/PWD candidates) payable at Kolkata so as to reach on or before 31st October 2014.
3. Applications should be sent only through post. No application will be received directly from any individual. Hence candidates may apply sufficiently in advance.
Click here to see the full Advertisement