Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited applications for the post of Engineers in the disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 2 February 2016.
- Opening Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 September 2015
- Closing Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 October 2015
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms for HPCL: 19 December 2015
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms for HPCL: 2 February 2016
- Date of GATE-2016 examination: 30 January 2016 to 7 February 2016
HPCL Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Engineers
- Electronics & Telecommunication
Eligibility Criteria for Engineers through GATE-2016
- Mechanical Engineer: Graduation in Mechanical or Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Civil Engineer: Graduation in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineer: Graduation in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer: Graduation in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Applied Electronics Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineer: Graduation in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering.
- Chemical Engineer: Graduation in Chemical or Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining Engineering.
Age Limit for Engineers through GATE-2016:
Not exceeding 25 years
How to Apply for Engineers through GATE-2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online on or before 2 February 2016.
Application Fee for Engineers through GATE-2016
- General: Rs.263/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil