HSCC Ltd. notified Recruitment for MBA Graduates for various posts
HSCC (INDIA) LIMITED has invited applications from dynamic and result oriented professionals for its ongoing and future assignments. Read for full details.
HSCC (INDIA) LIMITED is a premier multi-disciplinary MINI RATNA profit making company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors for the last more than 32 years. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals for its ongoing and future assignments. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching with industry norms with good opportunities for professionals who are self starters.
Important Dates for Recruitment at HSCC Ltd.:
Last date to send in Applications: 25th June 2015
Posts Details for Recruitment at HSCC Ltd.:
1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (E-1 & E-6):
MBA (HR) (full time course) having minimum 60% marks from a reputed recognized University/Institute.
The candidate must have hands on experience of working in a reputed organization with in depth knowledge of HR functions including Performance Management, Training & Development, OD, Career Planning, Recruitment, Manpower Planning, Evolution of Policies, Establishment matters, latest Labour Laws, compliance with Govt. guidelines, Corporate Social Responsibility, exposure to general administration and liaison, Public Relations, vigilance matters etc. Candidates must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills. LLB degree is desirable.
Pay scale : Rs 16400-40500-36600-62000
Age Limit : 28 Years for E-1 & 48 Years for E-6
2. SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (S-4):
Candidates with MBA/Post Graduate/Masters Diploma in Business Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (full time course) from reputed university/institute with minimum 60% marks. The candidate should be result oriented and have relevant experience in HR/Vigilance related matters/ managing the functions of senior officials in the in a professionally managed company of repute. Essential skills required include MIS reporting, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, travel arrangements etc. The candidate should be able to independently handle office of senior management functionary.
Pay scale : Rs 11975-27500
Age Limit : 40 Years
How to Apply for Recruitment at HSCC Ltd.:
1. Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format (available in the Careers page of website).
2. All pages of the Bio-data must be duly authenticated by the candidate before submission.
3. All relevant certificates, duly self attested in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc must be submitted along with the application.
4. Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit advance copy in time and apply through proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports.
5. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company.
6. The applications superscribing the level and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address l:-
Chief General Manager
HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A),
Sector-1 Noida – 201301