Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting its Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks-IV Exam 2014) to fill up the vacancies of Clerical Cadre Posts in the month of December 2014. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12 August 2014 till 01 September 2014.
To make your process easy, candidates can go through the detailed information below that will help you to get the complete idea about how to apply along with the other basic details as well.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 12 August 2014 to 01 September 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- If desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Paymenti.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain afee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters forthe Examination etc. through the registered e-mailID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 12 August 2014 to 01 September 2014(Online payment) and 14.08.2014 to 03.09.2014 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive] shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVEAND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i)Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
(ii)The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii)The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v)If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi)On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii)Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches):
Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after final submission.
Payment of Fee/ Intimation charges: Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee/ intimation charges. Once a fee / intimation charge has been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.