Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur (T.N.) Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur (T.N.) invited applications for the posts of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts on or before 18 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 18 July 2017
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 01 Post
- Associate Professor - 08 Posts
- Professor – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Assistant Professor: Possess Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline with NET qualified.
- Associate Professor/ Professor: Possess Doctoral Degree in the respective specialization.
- Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 30 years and 33 years in case of Ph.D. candidate.
- Associate Professor: Not exceeding 45 years.
- Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
Application Fee Procedure for Faculty Jobs
Gen. & Other: Rs. 500/- through Online mode.
SC/ ST/ Meritorious Sportsperson/ PH Category Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Faculty Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete Bio- data in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005 on or before 18 July 2017 up to 05:00 PM.