IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2019 for 16 Project Assistant II and Junior Research Fellow Posts
CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun Recruitment for Project Assistant-II and Junior Research Fellow Posts. Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 13 November 2019 and 14 November 2019.
IIP Jobs Notification: CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant III and Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 13 November 2019 and 14 November 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 13 and 14 November 2019
Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant-II: 09 Posts
- Project Assistant III: 06 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification for Project Assistant-II and Junior Research Fellow Post
- Project Assistant-II: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with a minimum 55% marks. B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant III: B.E./B.Tech. (ChemicaI Engineering) and two years of relevant experience OR M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering at least 55% marks.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master of Science (M.Sc.) with Chemistry with 55% Marks and NET exam qualified.
Age limit: Maximum age 30 years for Project Assistant-II and Junior Research Fellow and 35 years for Project Assistant III.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- per month (Project Assistant-II), Rs. 31,000/- per month Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs. 28,000/- per month for (Project Assistant III)
Official Notification PDF Download
Application Form PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 November 2019 and 14 November 2019 at “Indian Institute of Petroleum Dehradun, Haridwar Road, IIP, Mohkampur, Dehradun-248005, Uttarakhand. Candidates download the application form to the official website.