IIP Jobs Notification: CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant III and Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 13 November 2019 and 14 November 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 13 and 14 November 2019
Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant-II: 09 Posts
- Project Assistant III: 06 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification for Project Assistant-II and Junior Research Fellow Post
- Project Assistant-II: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with a minimum 55% marks. B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant III: B.E./B.Tech. (ChemicaI Engineering) and two years of relevant experience OR M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering at least 55% marks.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master of Science (M.Sc.) with Chemistry with 55% Marks and NET exam qualified.
Age limit: Maximum age 30 years for Project Assistant-II and Junior Research Fellow and 35 years for Project Assistant III.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- per month (Project Assistant-II), Rs. 31,000/- per month Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs. 28,000/- per month for (Project Assistant III)
Official Notification PDF Download
Application Form PDF Download
Official Website Link
Top 5 of the day–30 October 2019
How to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 November 2019 and 14 November 2019 at “Indian Institute of Petroleum Dehradun, Haridwar Road, IIP, Mohkampur, Dehradun-248005, Uttarakhand. Candidates download the application form to the official website.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts