Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B) invited applications for the post of Project Research Scientist and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 June 2016.
Last Date of Application: 17 June 2016
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre (IRCC) Vacancy Details
- Project Research Scientist -01 Post
- Project Research Associate-01 Post
- Project Research Engineer-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Research Scientist and Other Posts Job
- Project Research Scientist - The applicant must have a Ph.D. in Indian Astronomy or Mathematics.
- Project Research Associate- B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc/MCA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience.
Should have a solid background in Sanskrit besides having degree in Engineering/Science. Should also have proven skills in translating works into English from Sanskrit
- Project Research Engineer- B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./MCA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience. Must have hands on experience in dealing with digitalization of texts. Particularly handling various tools available for Optical Character recognition (OCR). Must also have reasonable working knowledge in Sanskrit as well as Malayalam
How to Apply for the IIT, Bombay Project Research Scientist and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076. Last date of receipt of application is 17 June 2016.