Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for the post of Junior Mechanic and Pre-Primary Teacher. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 Feb 2018.
Advertisement No.: Rect/Admn-II/2017/11
- Last Date for Application Submission – 1 February 2018
IIT Bombay Details
- Junior Mechanic at IIT Bombay – 7 Posts
- Pre-Primary Teacher Grade – 1 at K.G. School- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Mechanic and Pre-Primary Teacher Posts
- Junior Mechanic – 3-year Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with relevant experience of two years after the diploma OR ITI in any trade with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate.
- Pre-Primary Teacher- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks, WITH Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education / PreSchool Education /Early Childhood Education or equivalent of a duration not less than two years and having competence to teach in Hindi/English with teaching experience of five years after passing.
- Jr. Mechanic- 3-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of two years after the diploma. OR ITI in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate.
Age Limit – 27 Years
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018, Junior Mechanic and Pre-Primary Teacher Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 1 Feb 2018.
Application Fees for Post Name Job
- All Others: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: NIL