Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur invited applications for the post of Project Associate for the project IITK/MET/20162009 (Department of Material Science and Engineering) and Senior Project Mechanic to work under a sponsored project entitled, “Operation and maintenance of air quality stations” (Department of Civil Engineering on the contractual basis).
- Last Date of Application (Project Associate) - 10 October 2017
- Last Date of Application (Senior Project Mechanic) - 11 October 2017
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Project Associate - 01 Post
- Senior Project Mechanic
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate and Senior Project Mechanic Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Associate - Candidates must possess B.Tech. or M.Sc. with 1 year of experience Operation and maintenance of AFM (TAPPING, PFM, EFM, SKPFM & MFM/Profilometer (Optical and Stylus)/Laser Patterning System/Vacuum system, Prescribrd Glass cuting, Gas lines, UPS & Power supply etc.
- Senior Project Mechanic - Candidates must be 12th passed + ITI and have 10 Years of relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Project Associate and Senior Project Mechanic Post
Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Project Associate Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant self-attested certificates on or before 10 October 2017 and 11 October 2017 for Project Associate and Senior Project Mechanic Post respectively.