IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018
IIT Kharagpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Project Officer, Junior Research Fellow and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 17 September 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Chief Project Officer - Technical – IT – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship – 1 Post
- Senior Project Officer/Project Officer– 2 Posts
- Principal Project Officer– 1 Post
- Project Technical Assistant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Project Officer and Other Posts
- Chief Project Officer/ Senior Project Officer/Project Officer/ Principal Project Officer– - Technical – IT – BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or M. Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent in related field.
- Junior Research Fellowship – M.Sc. in Physics with valid GATE/NET score OR M.Tech. in (Physics/ Optics/Optoelectronics / Fiber Optics / Photonics / Mining Engineering / Environmental Engineering). The candidate must have a recent/valid NET/GATE score.
- Project Technical Assistant– B.Sc. in Physics and Diploma/ Certification course in Electronics and Mechanics with relevant experience.
Indian air force know eligibility selection procedure salary and vacancy Hindi
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply online on or before 17 September 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview