Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras invited applications for the post of Junior Technician & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
Last Date of Application: 15 September 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Systems Engineer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 04 Posts
- Junior Technician: 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Technician & Other Posts Job
- Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Systems Engineer: M.E. / M. Tech in CSE with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA with 8 years experience or B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in CSE with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA with 10 years experience in Senior Position in reputed Computer Organisation.
- Security Officer: Graduate with 8 years experience in Supervisory grade plus Military/NC/FF training and able to ride light vehicle/Motor cycle and handle arms.
- Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience or Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 5 years relevant experience.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. in Nursing with 2 years experience or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 5 years experience
- Junior Technician: Diploma** in Engineering/ Bachelor's degree in Science or Post SSLC with 2 year ITI course with two year relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science or Humanities including Commerce with knowledge of computer operations
- Registrar: 50 years
- Systems Engineer: 50 years
- Security Officer: 45 years
- Junior Engineer: 32 years
- Staff Nurse: 32 years
- Junior Technician: 27 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Junior Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, Admn. Building (First Floor), IIT Madras, Chennai - 600 036 on or before 15 September 2017.