Indian Council of Medical Research invited applications for the post of Scientist E in various institutes/centres. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 September 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts: Scientist ‘E’- 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000+Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Eligibility Criteria: As per the institutes/centres where the posts of Scientist E are located-
- VCRC, Pondicherry- MBBS Degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with ten years R&D teaching experience in epidemiology/Public Health, Microbiology and Preventive and Social Medicine or Clinical Medicine.
- NIMR, New Delhi- MBBS Degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with ten years R&D teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS.
- DMRC, Jodhpur- Post Graduate Degree (MD in Medicine/Community Medicine/PSM/Pediatrics/Obstetrics & Gyneacology) with seven years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject areas from the required university.
- NIRT, Chennai- First Class Masters’ Degree in the sociology, psychology and anthropology from a recognized university with 10 years R&D teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st class Master’s Degree.
- NICED, Kolkata- First Class Masters’ Degree in Physiology/Biochemistry/Zoology/Microbiology and other related subjects in Life Science from a recognized university with 10 years R&D teaching experience in the relevant subject after First Class Masters’ Degree. For Scientist E (Epidemiology) (Medical) - Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Community Medicine/Internal Medicine/Tropical Medicine/Pediatric Medicine with seven years R&D/teaching experience in epidemiology or public health or post graduate diploma in above mentioned branches of Medicine with 8 years R&D/teaching experience in epidemiology or public health from a recognized university.
- ICPO, Noida- Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with seven year R&D experience or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Subjects with eight years R&D experience in the Gynecology subject from recognized university.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned office on or before 10 September 2015.