IRCON International Limited announced walk-in interview for the post of Chief Environmental Officer, Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO), Senior Traffic Engineer, Safety Health Officer (SHO) and First Aider. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 03 October 2016 and candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 04 & 05 October 2016.
- Closing date of application: 03 October 2016
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
- Chief Environmental Officer, Senior Accident Prevention Officer, Senior Traffic Engineer: 04 October 2016
- Safety Health Officer, First Aider: 04 October 2016
IRCON International Limited Vacancy Details
- Chief Environmental Officer (CEO)/ Chief Accident Prevention Officer (CAPO): 02 Posts
- Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO)/ Senior Environmental Officer (SEO): 02 Posts
- Senior Traffic Engineer: 02 Posts
- Safety Health Officer (SHO)/ Environmental Officer (EO): 04 Posts
- First Aider: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SHO/EO & Other Posts
- Chief Environmental Officer: Candidate should possess PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Engineering / Science and Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Senior Accident Prevention Officer: B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) with one year Full Time advanced Safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad.
- Senior Traffic Engineer: Govt. recognized PG degree/ Degree/ Diploma in Traffic/ Transportation Engineering or Planning.
- Safety Health Officer: Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Science / Diploma in Engineering with Govt. recognized safety diploma from correspondence course of NICMAR, Other State Technical Education Board etc.
- First Aider: Qualification of a Nurse with 1 year in SHE Department.
How to Apply for IRCON International Limited SHO/EO & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to The GM/ CIVIL Ircon International Ltd., Central Railways, New Admin Building 7th floor, DN Road Mumbai CST- 400001 on or before 03 October 2016 and candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 04 & 05 October 2016.