IIT Guwahati has released the notification for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2015, an all India examination for taking admissions in integrated Ph. D degree programmes at IISc Bangalore, M.Sc. , dual Ph.D and M.Sc. degree and other post- bachelor’s degree programmes at IITs for the academic session 2015-16. The candidates interested can fill up application forms for the examination to take part in the written examination.
- Last date of receipt of online application forms: 09 October 2014
- Last date of receipt of exam fees: 30 September 2014
- Examination Date: 08 February 2015
Details of the Examination
The examination that is conducted to take students in both IITs and IISc Bangalore includes seven test papers. These are
- Biological Sciences (BL)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Geology (GG)
- Mathematical Statistics (MS) and
- Physics( PH)
Each of the papers is of three hours duration. The examination of the papers would be conducted online. The candidates can apply mostly in two test papers of his/her own choice.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates can download the application form from the website and apply in prescribed format.
- Application forms dully filled in along with payment details should reach to ‘Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2015, GATE-JAM Office, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati- 781039’ before 09 October, 2014.
- The candidates willing to fill up online application forms can do the same by visiting the website http://www.iitg.ernet.in/jam2015
For details regarding the courses, syllabus, examination fees, eligibility and other details please visit, the below link.