Kendriya Vidyalaya Shahjahanpur Jobs Notification:
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Shahjahanpur invited applications for Teachers and other posts on contract basis. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be started from 22 February 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22 February 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Shahjahanpur Vacancy Details:
- Expert/Coach in Music (Music Teacher)
- Guidance / Counselling Expert (Counselor)
- Yoga Teacher
- TGT (Science, Social Studies, Math, Hindi, English, Sanskrit)
- Expert Coaches in Volley Ball, Hockey, Football, Athletics and Rope Skipping)
- Expert in Art and Craft
- Computer Instructor
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Commerce, Economics, English & Hindi)
- PGT (Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Shahjahanpur Teachers & Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- PRT - a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Expert/Coach in Music (Music Teacher) - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
- Guidance / Counselling Expert (Counselor)- MA/M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized college or university + regular 1 year PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or MA/M.Sc//M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed + 1 year regular diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year training in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
- TGT (Science, Social Studies, Math, Hindi, English, Sanskrit) - 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under: a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years. d)For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. e) For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, and Statistics. f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. 2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
- Expert Coaches in Volley Ball, Hockey, Football, Athletics and Rope Skipping) - Diploma from NS-NIS/represented in National /State Level Game /Inter University. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution. Candidates having above qualification and B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed may be preferred.
- Expert in Art and Craft - Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned field having high order of proficiency /expertise in the relevant field of Art & Craft.
- Computer Instructor - Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute. Candidates having BCA/PGDCA/BE/B.TECH (CS) /’A’ level from DOEACC or higher qualification will be preferred.
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Commerce, Economics, English & Hindi) - 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or, Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:- (a) PGT (English)- English (b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. (c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics (d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. (e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. (f)PGT (Biology) - Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. (g) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. (h)PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
- PGT (Computer Science) - At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and PG Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Shahjahanpur Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.kv1spn.org.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the Principal, KV No-1, Shahjahanpur Cantt, UP-242 001. The last date of receipt of application is 20 February 2016. Walk-in-interview will be organized from 22 February 2016 to 26 February 2016. The venue of interview will be E Learning room, KV No-1, Shahjahanpur Cantt.