Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions has invited application for recruitment to the post of Secretary, Grih Kalyan Kendra. The post is exempted from immediate absorption till 8th October 2016.
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 01
Name of the Post: Secretary, Grih Kalyan Kendra
Pay Scale: Rs15600-39100+GP Rs 7600
- Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized university and fluency in English and Hindi
- Age Limit: Not above 56 years (for officers under Central Government)
Not above 62 years (for retired Central Government officers)
- Deputation (on foreign service)
- Holding post of Deputy Secretary or equivalent on regular basis
- Holding the post of Under Secretary or equivalent with 05 years regular service grade
- Having experience of functioning of autonomous organizations
- Experience in area of general administration, HRD functioning establishment and accounting functions.
- In case of retired officers, they should have retired as Deputy Secretary or equivalent or retired as Under Secretary with 05 years of regular service in the Grade.
How to Apply: Applications duly completed in all respects (through proper channel un the case of serving officers) along with a copy of the recent passport size photograph, vigilance clearance, complete and up-to-date CR dossier or photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by a Group “A’’ Gazetted Officer, statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, may be addressed to Shri Suresh Pal, Joint Secretary & Chief Welfare Officer. Department of Personnel and Training, Room No. 385, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110003 within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement