Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade -II (Jr.) and Stenographer Grade –III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 August 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NPSC-1/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 16 August 2017
Nagaland PSC Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade -II (Jr.): 1 post
- Stenographer Grade –III: 7 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stenographer Grade -II (Jr.): Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in Typing.
- Stenographer Grade –III: Graduate with Six months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1 year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m. and Pre- University/HSSLC with 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in Typing.
Between 21-30 years
How to Apply for Nagaland Public Service Commission Stenographer Post 2017
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima on or before 16 August 2017.
Application Fees for Stenographer post