National Institute of Technology (NIT) invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply within 30 days (26 February 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Notification No.: 13/2017
Last Date for application submission-30 days (26 February 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
NIT Delhi Vacancy Details
- Superintendent- 2 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant - 5 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Technician- 5 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Superintendent/Accountant – Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Personal Assistant - Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant – B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.
- Stenographer – 12th pass with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in stenography.
- Senior Assistant – 12th pass with minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Technician– 12th pass and ITI Course of one year or higher education in appropriate trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 10th pass or ITI Pass in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized university.
How to Apply for NIT Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERD CAMPUS, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-ll0040, INDIA within 30 days (26 February 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Application Fees for Non-Teaching Jobs
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-