NBRC (National Brain Research Centre) Job Notification: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has invited applications for the Consultant (Academics) and Personal Secretary posts. Interested applicants can apply for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 July 2020.
- Closing Date for Submission of applications for the post of Consultant and others: 03 July 2020
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Consultant and Personal Secretary Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Academics): 01 Post
- Personal Secretary: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant (Academics) and Personal Secretary Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Consultant (Academics): The Consultant (Academic) proposed for engagement should be well acquainted with the functioning of UGC. Min. twelve years exp. in managing activities such as admin., admissions, examinations, evaluation etc. or having 05 years experience in related field in the GP of Rs. 7600 or 08 years experience in related field in Rs. 7600 and Rs. 6600 put together out of which two years experience in GP 7600 or 10 years experience in related field in GP of Rs. 6600 or equivalent in responsible capacity preferably in Scientific/Research/Training Institute/University/Autonomous Body under Central/State Governments. Knowledge of rules/regulations relating to academic/administrative activities, modern management practices and proficiency in the use of computers is required. Age Limit: Below 65 years.
- Personal Secretary: (i) Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm). Candidates should be proficient in use of word processor and spread sheet software, conversant with secretarial practice or passed stenographers examination conducted by staff selection commission or any other institution recognized for the purpose.
(ii) 05 years exp. in the concerned subject preferably in a Central/State Government Department, university or educational/scientific/research institution, PSU/autonomous body under Central/State Government. Age Limit: 30 years as on 03 July 2020.
Official Notification Download Here 1
Official Notification Download Here 2
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 July 2020. Interested persons may apply in the attached proforma. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 03 July 2020. Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 18 July 2020.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles