NEET 2019: NTA to release the images of OMR sheets and preliminary answer keys
NTA is all set to release the preliminary answer keys of NEET 2019 for all sets of question papers. The exam was conducted on May 5 in offline mode. Students will also get the images of their OMR sheets which will help them to evaluate their expected marks. Check details here.
After successfully concluding NEET 2019, NTA will upload the images of OMR answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses on the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. The exam was conducted on May 5 in pen and paper mode. The preliminary answer keys of NEET 2019 for all sets of question papers will also be released by the National Testing Agency. The answer key will be helpful in knowing the correct options for their question paper set. Candidates will be allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet. Also, Candidates will be given an opportunity to make online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged. Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of its subject experts. The preliminary answer key will be revised accordingly, if any challenge found correct. The revised Answer Key will be used for the preparation and declaration of NEET Result 2019.
Steps to challenge official NEET Answer Key 2019:
- Visit the official website of NEET, ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on the link “NEET Answer Key 2019”.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the ‘Test Booklet Code’.
- Select the question for challenge and click on ‘submit’.
- Select the answer you think is correct and give your comments for more justification if necessary.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button and pay the requisite fee to submit the challenge.
- Take a print out of the confirmation slip.
NEET 2019 Exam Analysis:
Experts after analysing the NEET 2019 found the exam to be of moderate level. They said that the questions in Physics section were a bit tricky due to which students would have had somewhat difficulty in solving the paper. However, most of the questions were based on NCERT text books. The detailed analysis of NEET 2019 can be checked with the help of the link provided below: