North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident Doctors and Junior Resident Doctors. Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with necessary documents on 30 January 2018.
Date of Interview: 30 January 2018
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident Doctors: 52 posts
- Junior Resident Doctors: 28 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. & Jr. Resident Doctors Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Resident Doctors: Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject, completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital and must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Junior Resident Doctors: Medical qualification, Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship and must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident Doctors: Should not exceed 33 years
- Junior Resident Doctors: Should not exceed 30 years
How to Apply for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Sr. & Jr. Resident Doctors Post 2018
Interested candidates can attend interview along with their original Documents & Xerox copies of documents on 30 January 2018 from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong - 793018.