National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Research Officer & various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2016.
Closing Date of Registration: 30 June 2016
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Dy. SP: 01 Post
- Inspector: 01 Post
- Constable: 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts officers: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant (Hindi): 01 Post
- Junior Translator: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Despatch Rider: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Officer & Other Posts
- Senior Research Officer: Candidate should possess Masters Degree in Political Sciences, History, Statistics, and Sociology of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Research Assistant: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Dy. SP: Inspector of Police with 5 years regular service in grade or equivalent.
- Inspector: Working in similar or equivalent grade in central/state Police Forces/ Armed Forces of Union.
- Assistant Librarian: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Despatch Rider: Pass in 8th standard of any recognized school.
Despatch Rider: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for NHRC Senior Research Officer & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to National Human Rights Commission Manav Adhikar Bhawan Block – ‘C’ , GPO Complex , New Delhi – 110023 on or before 30 June 2016.