National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Junior Medical Officer and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before18 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 18 July 2017
NIRT Vacancy Details
- Junior Medical Officer - 01 Post
- Senior Project Assistant / UDC – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Junior Medical Officer - MBBS degree from recognized university
- Senior Project Assistant / UDC – 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years’ experience of administrative work; OR Graduate in any discipline with 2 years’ experience of administration work and a typing speed of 35 word in English or 30 wpm in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi.
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A – Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed type test on computer.
- Junior Medical Officer - 30 - 35 years
- Senior Project Assistant / UDC – 28 years
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A – 25 years
How to Apply for NIRT, Junior Medical Officer & Other Posts
Candidates can send applications along with relevant documents to the Office of the Director, ICMR ‐ National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai‐ 600 031 on or before 18 July 2017.