Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (NITJ) invited application for recruitment to 134 posts of Assistant Professor in 16 different disciplines on contractual basis. Candidates eligible for the post should appear for the walk-in-interview to be held at the Institute on 07 July 2015 and 08 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-interviews: 07 July 2015 & 08 July 2015
Details of Post
• Assistant Professors: 134 posts
• Biotechnology: 08 posts
• Chemical Engineering: 12 posts
• Civil Engineering: 13 posts
• Computer Science & Engineering: 12 posts
• Electronics & Communication Engineering: 12 posts
• Electrical Engineering: 02 posts
• Industrial & Production Engineering: 10 posts
• Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 08 posts
• Information Technology: 05 posts
• Mechanical Engineering: 14 posts
• Mining: 05 posts
• Textile Technology: 05 posts
• Humanities & Management: 11 posts
• Physics: 03 posts
• Chemistry: 07 posts
• Mathematics: 07 posts
Rs.45000/- per month
• For Engineering Discipline: M.Tech. in relevant Discipline.
• For Industrial & Production Engineering discipline, candidates with basic degree of Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering are eligible.]
• For Sciences & Humanities: M.Phil. in relevant Discipline. (English/ Soft Skills)
• For the post of Assistant Professor in Mathematics, only graduate in Science will be considered.]
• For Management: MBA/ Master’s degree in related area of Management (Commerce/ Public Administration/ Engineering Law/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Psychology/ Economics/ Business Economics/ Sociology).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for the walk-in-interview for recruitment as Assistant Professor on Contract Basis for odd Semester July to December, 2015, to be held at the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, on 07 July 2015 and 08 July 2015, as per the schedule displayed on the Institute’s website.