Northeast Frontier Railway NFR/RRC Recruitment 2022 Notification: North Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), is inviting applications via online mode on its website i.e. nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are interested for Apprentice Posts can apply on or before 30 June 2022.
More than 5600 vacancies are available in the designated trades at Workshops/Units such as Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS).
The candidates can also refer to the notification for eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details.
NFR Apprentice Application Link
NFR Apprentice 2022 Notification
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of NFR Apprentice Application Form - 01 June 2022
- Last Date of NFR Apprentice Application Form - 30 June 2022
NFR Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Divisions/Workshop||Vacancies|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
NFR Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be 10th class passed or it's equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
Also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
15 to 24 years
NFR Apprentice 2022 Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate. ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to apply for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the documents through the online mode from 01 June to 30 June 2022 as follow:
- Go to the official website of NFR - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit the' General Info' section then go to ' Railway Recruitment Cell GHY'
- Click on the online application link
- Put your details and fill the form
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed. You are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- Upload clear/legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the "Make Payment" link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile. You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.
Rs. 100/- for UR/OBC Male