National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through online on or before 26 December 2016.
Advt. No.: NPCC/Regular/AE/Nov./2016
- Opening Date of online Application forms: 26 November 2016
- Last Date of online Application forms: 26 December 2016
- Last Date of online submission of Application fees: 28 December 2016
NPCC Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No. of the post: 50 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Assistant Engineers (Civil) post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineer with Knowledge on 2D drawings/and use of AutoCAD.
Age Limit for NPCC Assistant Engineers (Civil) post: Maximum 28 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for NPCC Assistant Engineers (Civil) post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply for NPCC Assistant Engineers (Civil) post:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NPCC website i.e. (npcc.gov.in). Last date of online application is 26 December 2016.
Application Fees for NPCC Assistant Engineers (Civil) post:
- General and OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.400/-