NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the post of Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 February 2019
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Fitter- 3 Posts
- Machinist- 2 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) - 2 Posts
- Electrician-20 Posts
- Electronic Technician - 8 Posts
- Pump Operator cum mechanic – 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -7 Posts
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in concerned subject.
Age Limit - Not less than 16 years and not more than 24 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 28 February 2019. Candidates can check the official link of notification for further details.