NTPC Limited invited applications from experienced senior professionals for the recruitment of Head of Mining, Head of Law and Head of Information Technology on Fixed Term Contract Basis. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2017.
Advertisement Number - 02/17
Last Date of Application - 21 December 2017
NTPC Vacancy Details
- Head of Mining
- Head of Law
- Head of Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Head of Mining, Law & IT
- Head of Mining - Candidate should be Graduate in Mining Engineering with First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate
- Head of Law - Full time Graduation in Law from recognized Indian university/institute. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law having specialization in Company Law will be preferred
- Head of Information Technology - Full time B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/ IT from recognized Indian university/ institute
- Head of Mining/IT - 23 years of post-qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt/ Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute. Experience of working in a Solicitor’s / Advocate Firm of repute after enrolment with the Bar Council would be an added advantage
- Head of Law - 25 years of post qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt/Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
How to Apply for NTPC Head of Mining, Law & IT Posts 2017
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through the official website www.ntpccareers.net or before 21 December 2017