NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 Download: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Admit Card 2019 on the official website. The candidates who have applied for 218 PGT vacancies notified through the Employment Newspaper week 12-18 January this year, can download their admit card from the official recruitment portal of the NVS, nvsrect2019.org.
Candidates downloading NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
NVS PGT Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held from 10 June to 13 June 2019 in two shifts beginning from 7.30 AM and 01.30 PM at different exam centres decided by the Commission.
The Commission, in a notice dated 24 May 2019 issued recently, announced the date for NVS Exam Schedule for Computer Based Test for the posts of Principal and PGTs 2019 along with Admit Card release announcement which would start soon.
NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nvsrect2019.org.
- Scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the link " ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN " given on the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – user id and password.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 and Exam Schedule from the direct link given above.