OPEPA Recruitment 2019: Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Part-Time Instructor. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 January 2019
OPEPA Vacancy Details
- Part-Time Instructor (Physical Education) – 51 Posts
- Part-Time Instructor (Art Education) (Performing Art) - 40 Posts
- Part –Time Instructor (Art Education) (Visual Art) – 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Part-Time Instructor Posts
- Part-Time Instructor (Physical Education): +2 with CPED/Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education.
- Part-Time Instructor (Performing/Visual Art): Degree in respective subject.
Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for OPEPA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to the District Project Coordinator, Samagra Sikshya, Subarnapur latest by 22 January 2019. Candidates can check the further details by clicking on the below link.