OSSC Admit Card 2019 for Ayush Assistant: As per the notice released by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), the admit card of the written exam for the post of Ayush Assistant is available on OSSC Official website www.ossc.gov.inwww.ossc.gov.in from 22 November 2019.
Candidates who have applied for the posts can visit the link below and login into the link. They can check whether the admit card is released or not for OSSC Ayush Assistant Posts.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Exam is scheduled to be held on 01 December 2019 (Sunday) from 11:00 A.M to 12.00 Noon. There will be 100 objective type questions on Physics (30 Qs), Chemistry (30 Qs), Biology (30 Qs) and General Awareness (10 Qs).Questions on PCM will be basd on 10+2 Science Syllabus of CHSE, Odisha.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks on each wrong answer.
How to download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2016?
- Go to official website of OSSC www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the "Click Here for Online Application " Link placed on the top of the home page of the Commissions’ website
- Scroll Down and Search for the advertisement No. 4385/OSSC dated 27.12.2017 for the post of Ayush
- Then, Click on the "For Registered User Login" Tab placed Right-hand side of the respective Page.
- Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.
- Click on the "Download Admission Letter/Hall Ticket" tab to generate your printable Admit Card.