CAT, MAT and CMAT are three top national level MBA Entrance Exams conducted in India. Other than these three, there are plenty of exams conducted by individual universities and colleges for direct admission in the particular college. Some of these scores are also used for admission in other colleges. Some of these exams are mentioned below:
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test): XAT Exam is conducted by XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes. There are colleges which come under XAMI , most popular being XLRI Jamshedpur which uses XAT Score for admissions. There are many other associate institutes also. XAT Exam has three main sections in the exam and one on Essay Writing.
- IIFT Exam: IIFT exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for admissions in their MBA International Business program for Kolkata and New Delhi campus.
- SNAP Test (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test): SNAP test is conducted by Symbiosis International Univrrsity for admission in the affiliated colleges of SIU.
- IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Admission Test): Conducting body for IBSAT is ICFAI and it is conducted for admission to the colleges under ICFAI Group. Best college under the group is ICFAI, Hyderabad campus.
- NMAT (Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test): NMAT is conducted by and for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management. Narsee Monjee Institute is located in Mumbai.
- MAH-CET (DTE, Maharashtra): As the name suggest, MAH-CET is conducted by DTE, Maharashtra for admissions in MBA and MMS programs under the colleges in the state.
- TANCET (Tamiladu State): TANCET is conducted in Tamilnadu for admissions in MBA and other masters level courses.
- KCET (Karnataka State): Karnataka CET is conducted for admissions in various graduate and undergraduate programs in Karnataka state.
- GBO: GBO exam is conducted by SRCC (Sri Ram College of Commerce), Delhi University. SRCC is a very prestigious college of Delhi University. It is most famous for its Commerce courses and curriculum.