Petronet LNG Limited Engineer & Other Posts Job
Petronet LNG Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer, Officer, Senior Officer, Deputy Manager, Manager and Chief Manager. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 5 December 2017.
RECRUITMENT NOTICE [17 E 2]
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 5 December 2017
Petronet LNG Vacancy Details
- Engineer: 8 posts
- Officer: 6 posts
- Senior Officer: 4 posts
- Deputy Manager: 2 posts
- Manager: 4 posts
- Chief Manager: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer, Officer & Managers post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Engineer: Bachelor degree in engineering in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control, Computer Science/Information Technology, Fire & Safety.
- Officer: Bachelor degree in Engineering in any Branch, CA/ICWA or MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance/Marketing/Oil & Gas/Petroleum/Energy/Human Resources or equivalent, Bachelor degree in law (LLB) and Master Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication.
- Senior Officer: DGS Certificate 2nd Mate/1st Mate or Graduation Degree in Nautical Science/Marine Engineering, Bachelor degree in Engineering in any branch, MBA/PGDM in Marketing/Oil & Gas/Petroleum/Energy or equivalent and Master Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication.
- Deputy Manager: Bachelor degree in Engineering (any branch), MBA/PGDM in Marketing /Oil & Gas/Petroleum/Energy or equivalent, Master Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication.
- Manager: CA/ICWA, MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance or Material Management/PGDM in Material Management, Engineering Degree in Fire & Safety, Diploma in Safety and Degree in Engineering in Chemical or Mechanical branch.
- Chief Manager: Master's COC (F.G.) and MBA/PGDM in Marketing/International Business/Logistics/Operation Management.
Age Limit for Engineer, Officer & Managers post
- Engineer, Officer: Not exceeding 27 years
- Senior Officer: Not exceeding 30 years
- Deputy Manager: Not exceeding 35 years
- Manager: Not exceeding 40 years
- Chief Manager: Not exceeding 45 years
How to Apply for Petronet LNG Limited Engineer, Officer & Managers Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online through Petronet LNG Limited website i.e. www.petronetlng.com on or before 5 December 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates