Planning Department, Delhi has invited applications for the post of Interns, Young Professional and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 June 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 June 2018
Planning Department, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Interns- 5 Posts
- Young Professional – 6 Posts
- Joint Director – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director – 2 Posts
- Senior System Analyst – 1 Post
- System Analyst – 1 Post
- Director – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Interns, Young Professional and Other Posts
- Interns- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Young Professional – post graduate degree in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Mathematics/Commerce
- Joint Director/Deputy Director/ Director – post-graduate in economics/statistics/ mathematics/ commerce/public policy/ operation research/ management from a reputed University/institute.
- Senior System Analyst – MCA/B. Tech/B.E.(Computer Science / Information Technology).
- System Analyst – Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology.
How to apply for Delhi Planning Department Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode and required to submit the singed hard copy of online application to the Special Secretary Planning Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi 6 th Level, B – Wing, Delhi Secretariat, IP Estate, New Delhi 110002 on or before 5 June 2018.